Verified Reviewer

We can complain all we like, this company has gotten away with fraud, breach of contract and frankly horrible off-shore (no way to contact anyone in the US / corporate office) support. Please, please, please contact me ASAP if you are serious about a class-action lawsuit.

I plan to compile my evidence and submit a formal complaint to the US Consumer Protection organization, and proceed with a consumer protection class-action. I also feel that realtors should be held compliant in some manner as they push these on all home buyers. I have sold 4 homes in the past 5 years across 2 states, and purchased in a 3rd state. All realtors pushed not options / choices for home warranty; they ALL pushed American Home Shield.

This is not an American ran company, as the only contact you can make is routed (no matter what phone number you use) to the Philippines for "support". Frankly, I did not pay for coverage that just doesn't materialize or does and they don't (the contractor) doesn't repair.

My contact information is: berose16@***.com please email me ASAP if you are serious about joining a class action. I cannot turn the other cheek in this instance, as this company collects 10s of millions from all of us unaware consumers.

User's recommendation: Let's file a class action against American Home Shield.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: Horrible customer service, Terrible contractors and terrible service, No accountability or escalation process, Unethical insurance practice, Extremely poor customer service.

Comments