I have just received an e-mail saying AHS has been unable to reach me regarding a contractor visit. I have been home and using my e-mails so don't understand why it says no one can get hold of me.

The e-mail says not to respond to the e-mail. As far as I know we do not have a request in for a contractor but it could have been so long ago I have forgotten. I am totally frustrated at not being able to talk to anyone on the phone. I repeatedly get cut off after listening to all the options and then pressing O for an agent.

It does not matter what number I use the result is the same. My request does not match any of the options I am given by the robot so I press O for help.

I am considering not renewing my contract when it runs out. This is ridiculous

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I would love to just be able to talk to an agent about the e-mail sent to me which I do not understand.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 20.

Comments

I got the same email and tried to both call an agent, and go to the website to see if I could log in and see something on my account. I was unable to reach anyone by phone to ask if there was an issue, and the website (ahs.com) would not even come up. I’m not sure what is going on.