CKC Plumbing guys came to our house for initial inspection of the water heater that was broken and leaking. After having initial conversation they sounded very arrogant and rude to talk to.

They were sent by American home shield and they mentioned that the boiler costs about $1200 and that to replace the same it will take around 455$ additional out of our pocket. I know for sure that water heater can be replaced out the door for about 800$ and that is exactly what I informed them and they refused to change the price. After that I had to ask them to leave since i was not convinced about all their acts. Now after reaching American home shield they again scheduled them which there were supposed to come today between 11 to 2PM.

Havent received any call and when I message them they do not pick up nor do they answer any call. AHS is trying to reach them, they do not answer I try to reach them via phone or text they do not answer.

What kind of services company is this? Taking revenge for me sending them as I was not convinced during their first visit?

Product or Service Mentioned: Ckc Plumbing Plumbing Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Machele

Stop paying for this maintenance service nonsense. Put the amount you save on monthly payments for it into your bank account and when something breaks, fix it or buy another from a local plumber, etc.

Far too many complaints about AHS and others have I seen. Just not worth it.

American Home Shield Reviews