Verified Reviewer

1.5

I have been trying to get my washing machine repaired for over a month now.They came out, they diagnosed it within a week,and said they had to order the parts I have contacted them on numerous occasions left messages and have received no response. I have also contacted ASH in regards to this problem on several occasions and they cannot get any response either the latest rep to work on it is Employee number 811****.

I can no longer go without a washing machine please provide a replacement or repair it immediately.

I have also been experiencing trouble with my air conditioning unit for over a month now the first company you sent out here AUS air thought it was the evaporator coil they came out replaced it, told me to wait a couple of days for the to give it a chance to catch up. I called him back on day number three told him no different same problem. Theyve been out here a couple of times and their latest guess is that its the compressor. I said no problem just fix the thing, they said at that point I would have to pay for new Freon again.

I said I just paid $750 for the new Freon on the evaporator coil, they were supposed to put all new Freon in then. Their response was well this is a new repair so we got to put a new Freon I said no youre required by law to recover that Freon and you can put it right back into the system because its brand new. The system has never worked since they began working on it. I contacted ASH they said they would send out another company to do a second opinion, Im not sure exactly what happened there but the repairman showed up said he didnt have the right equipment with him to diagnose it, after being here for an hour or two,and he said they would schedule him to come back.

No one ever Contacted me for him to come back, I spoke with them today and they said ACH canceled the ticket.So I called AHS again, I spoke with employee number 811**** and she said she would call the company and try to get the matter worked out but they were holding firm on double charging me for the Freon.

I got this message today after giving her four hours to resolve the problem. She was unable to I asked to speak to a supervisor and I stated that I would be willing to wait on hold until one became available, she put me on hold for approximately 45 minutes and then hung up on me.

So in summary,basically Ive needed two repairs done recently, both of them are over a month old and nothing has been repaired Ive paid $200 in service fees and $2700 in additional fees and neither my washing machine or my air conditioner is working.

I have been a long-term customer of AHS I dont understand why youre treating me like this I am very disappointing please contact me immediately.

Russell Carr

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Pros: Used to manage the repair vendors, Used to manage their repair vendors.

American Home Shield Cons: Expect you to manage the repair vendors, You are expected to pay upfront.

Location: Colleyville, Texas