Verified Reviewer

My furnace thermostat recently failed, not allowing me to turn on the furnace. I needed it fixed quickly as I had guests and it was quite cold here.

I got a repairman to come out quickly and he diagnosed the problem as the thermostat, which he replaced. I am trying to get reimbursement from you as I have insurance with you. I did not contact you first as I did not have time to go through a long process of your getting someone to come out in a week or so, and ending up with the same diagnosis and repair. Your representative has denied my claim for $422.

Please give me contact information for your "point of contact' so I may have a summons sent to him for a small claims court suit I intend to file. I'm sure defending yourself will cost you a lot more than $422, and as I am retired and have lots of time, it will give me something to do and might be fun..

Thomas Greer