American Home Shield - Trash Compactor left unrepair and deny to provide new one..AHS BLOOD SUCKERS
Service guy came to repair trash compactor and he found one less than 3 inch bone and he has make an issue that because of the compactor got burnt out.I said if a compactor can't handle 3 inch bone then it should not be called as compactor.
He is not ready to accept the fact that the same machine I am using more than 10 years and every machine has life. For the past 5 years I am just paying to AHS to take care of this kind of incidents. AHS has simply denying to repair or replace compactor. AHS is a blood sucker.
They only need our money. Every year without my information they are renewing the contract.
I would you want yourself to be ripped off join hands with this unethical company.BLOOD SUCKERS..
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Trash Compactor Repair
- Review category
- Home Security
You May Also Like
- "It's currently 6am CST and my alarm has woken my entire household up saying someone is ringing the garage doorbell. We haven't seen anyone but this has been going on..."
- "Do not use this companies product or service. Was told all devices would work in my home. NOT !! After they knocked a hole in my wall to install..."
- "Purchased several security cameras and supporting DVR. Approx $650 spent. Fought with the system for almost a year. Trying to get it to work correctly, involving our internet company, thinking..."
- "I installed a set of four Pulstar plugs on my Saturn VUE. After a few months of improved gas mileage my vehicle began having momentary bouts of lost power. After..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."