Verified Reviewer

1.5

To whom it may concern:

I have been a customer with American Home Shield for over 5 years and I would like to share my nightmare story not only with you but this will be shared with all friends and family and social media.

I have placed a service request on June 22, 2021 for a leaky dishwasher. You guys sent a contractor to fix it.

They came by, ordered a seal and replaced it. It still leaked. They came back a again to inspect and needed a different part that is not found.

The contractor has submitted a replace request since the needed parts are not available and over a month now, American Home Shield has not done anything to rectify my situation.

Do you know how hard it is for someone with medical issues and severe rheumatoid arthritis in the hands, fingers and joints to wash dishes by hand!? This is disrespectful and blatant delegation of contractual duties.

You have lost not only a customer, but a fan, and I will reach out to all social media platforms to let any other potential customers know my experience with AHS.

Location: Buffalo Grove, Illinois