Verified Reviewer

I have been trying to get my fridge fixed for months. The service request dated 1/15/2021 (4580****) says it was completed.

Nothing was completed. My refrigerator is in the same broken condition 3 months later. A Sear rep. Was scheduled to come to fix the fridge on 2/4 between 1pm-5pm.

The person never showed up and did not call to cancel the appointment. A service request dated 2/11 (#4979****) appears to be closed out, according to my online account and notes, Parts Ordered. I was told

by the technician on 2/11 that parts would arrive in 2 weeks, and we even scheduled a time for him to complete the repair (scheduled March 3rd between 10:00-2:00 Pm) The technician never called, never showed up. This issue needs to be resolved within the week.

I am paying American Home Shield for a service, and your business is jot honoring the contract we agreed upon.

This experience has been beyond frustrating, please respond immediately to set up a plan to resolve this issue as soon as absolutely possible. I look forward to hearing from you today Via email-emilylpratt@***.com or by the phone number provided below.

User's recommendation: i’ve waited 3 months and still have not received appliance repair.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: Terrible serive.

Comments