December I called to have my Ac/heat they insisted I needed attic access so I built another access. They sent a company severe climate control to fix the unit the tech told me that he had to come back and tape down the vents because none events were take down the heater worked in the meantime and told me do not turn on the air I go to turn the air on when it gets hot like a month ago and nothing no air is coming out they told me I had to pay another ticket fee of $125 because the technician messed up and didn't tell them from American Home Shield to fix the AC they just told me to fix the furnace know right then slide on the upstairs unit because they said they couldn't get to it which I still don't understand they left me all winter without heat now it's hot as *** I'm at my fifth stage renal failure and then will leave me without air conditioner I would never recommend this company to anyone ever ever again.

User's recommendation: they left me all winter without heat now it's hot as *** I'm at my fifth stage renal failure and then will leave me without air conditioner I would never recommend this company to anyone ever ever again.

Location: Houston, Texas