Monterey, California
1.2

I agree. I was gonna leave a review about them, but didn't because I didn't want to let the website share my information.

If it's ok with you, let me share my experience here too.

This is why they're frustrating: I read good reviews about them, so I contacted them and gave my information. As soon as I gave them my contact information on line, they called me, and gave me a discount and got all the information from me including my credit card number. They told me I could cancel it any time within 30 days. Two days later, I called them back to cancel the contract and told them they didn't need to send me a copy of the contract.

They transferred my call to the cancellation dept., which just tried to persuade me to stay in the contract. When I said no, they said they'd transfer my call to another cancelation dept. but after that they never answered my call.

I had to hang up after waiting almost for 30 minutes, and called my bank to block payment to them. I also heard they kept denying claims and lost in a lawsuit in the past.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Comments