Dallas, Texas

American Home Shield is a complete rip off. They waited 28 days to fix our air conditioner in 108 degree heat.

It is still not fixed.

They sent two companies to fix the unit. Once the first company finally arrived he informed me that he doesnt work on my product. The second company, just as tardy, informed me that they needed to order a part.

More time to wait without air. I finally called and was told by the second company that the contract bill was denied by American home shield. I called American Home shield and was given the run around. I called again today, 08/11/2011, and was given the same excuses.

The original request for service was on 07/13/2011. When I asked to cancel my contract and request a refund I was denied. They said I had failed to update my cc information. I went to their site and indeed I had updated it.

They just are looking for ways to not have to refund. Don't use this company!!!!!!!!!1

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Comments

They did the same to me. They showed up did no work and wanted 125 as a service fee. Hate this company

American Home Shield Reviews