I called and filed a claim on both my AC units. One not working at all, and the other working but not blowing cold air.

It is over 100 degrees outside I called and filed a claim and waited over 48 hours with no call from the Contractor (Quality HVAC, LLC out of Austin, Texas) I called back several times getting different people and getting wrong information. The call center is in the Philippines. AHS is suppose to have someone call you within 48 hours, but that has not happened here. I am now being told that they are calling other contractors trying to get someone to come out.

I was told this morning that they would approve this afternoon an outside vendor request. When I called back they told me that, that information was incorrect and they will not authorize an outside vendor. I am stuck at there mercy and am not getting service even though I paid for this service.

The next step is filing a lawsuit for breach of contract.

It is very sad that companies cannot deliver what they say they can. American Home

Shield is the worst and I will not be renewing with them.

User's recommendation: Do not purchase a home warrantee with American Home Shield.

Location: Modesto, California