Houston, Texas

My mother's refrigerator door broke on March 29th 2016 called them on April 1st 2016 and they are still giving us the run around about finding the screw and it's two weeks later, we had to put our food in coolers and buy ice and this is still going on as of Now. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, my mother has been with this company for over 18 years and the same thing happen with her stove and hot water heater.

AHS is in business to Rip off consumers Especially the elderly. I'm making sure I find her a legitimate business for home insurance.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Refrigerator Warranty.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: False promises.

Comments

You called AHS to replace a 'screw' on a refrigerator door??? No wonder they are taking their time.

Instead of buying Ice and Coolers, why don't you go to a Lowes or Home Depot and buy a replacement screw??

Better, How about calling the manufacturer to send you one? I have seen bad reviews on AHS and a lot of them are deplorable but this is not a legitimate complaint.

Acey

Why waste money on these "insurance" things? They are almost never worth the money you spend on them in premiums.

Just buy an appliance with no bells and whistles for a reasonable and cheap price and when something goes wrong, you or a relative fix it for you mother.

If you can't fix it, then junk it and buy another cheap one. Add up all the money spent over the years in premiums and you might be surprised at how much you have wasted.

American Home Shield Reviews