53 views

Awful company!! I signed on for American home shield on May 31, 2019.

They were supposed to send a contract with the details. Never did!

What they did send a few days later was an email notifying me that they will be taking recurring payments each month unless I called 866-397-****. I called to cancel. I was told there was no customer with the account number I gave, so don't worry about canceling, I'm not a customer.

A strange number started calling my phone a few weeks later, I thought it was a solicitor and didn't answer.

Today I called back to tell them to stop calling my phone. The person who answered said she was an American Homeshield collector! We argued. She said I had to cancel again and put me through to customer service.

They cut me off! I called back and after being on hold for 15 minutes, was told the service will be canceled today.

This experience was a nightmare. They cannot be trusted. Will they try to charge me for 2 months service that I never had?

Will they actually remove my name from their list this time?

Stay away from them! They will take money they didn't earn, and destroy your credit for service you never even received!!

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Location: Hampton, Virginia