Filed a service call for a non-working range on Jan, 25. Service person came out Feb.

4. Call back from service company stated that parts were discontinued and not available and I should expect a call from AHS within a few days. Never received a call. After multiple calls for hours on the phone on hold to the Philippines call center I was told that AHS was conducting a parts search that would take up to two weeks.

After two weeks and many more phone calls to the call center in the Philippines I finally received an email stating that the parts needed to be removed and sent in to be rebuilt. It would take ten to fourteen additional weeks without my range! many more phone calls on hold later I finally got a call from the replacement dept. telling me that my range was to expensive to replace and I should BUY A SMALL CAMP STOVE TO COOK ON WHILE MY PARTS WERE REBUILT!

My only other option was to take a $350 cash out towards the replacement of my $3299 range and they would credit the original $150 I paid for the service call.

AHS is the worst service company I have ever dealt with. They should not be in business.

User's recommendation: Don't even think about it!

Location: Bentonville, Arkansas