I have been waiting four weeks for my dishwasher and my refrigerator to get fixed.Still waiting!

The first company they dispatched never called. The second company called and stated that they don't work on built ins. The third company came out, changed out some panels , said ," wait two hours and plug it in and it should work. " well I think that was his scam because it did not work.

So it took AHS two days to get back to me to let me know they dispatched a different company. The company calls me Friday at 4:30 with a time between 10 and 2 on Monday, which I couldn't do. They proceeded to tell me that they will call me Monday to see when they could come out. So Monday rolls around and I have to call them , and they offer me the same time for the next day.

I said that I can't make that time and asked if there were other times available during the week and she stated that she does her appointments daily and can't call me back until the next day. So I call three different AHS reps and not one could help find a different contractor , that they as long as they offer an appointment they can't switch contractors. It seems to me that no one wants to work withAHS. The customer service is absolutely horrendous .

They keep me waiting for over four weeks and it doesn't even matter to them. They don't even try to reconcile it.

There is 0 accountability.Stay away from this company.

Review about: Repair.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion