Calhoun, Georgia
1.1

I have opened multiple service requests with this company. The first was for a broken pipe.

The contract company called me immediately to set an appointment, but could not make it for week. I had to fix myself. Three other issues like this. AHS says that someone will contact you within 24 hours, and have your repair fixed within three days.

Most of the time it takes three days for the company to call you, then schedule a week later. I have had two AC Service requests, one currently open, that took over three weeks. The first took a month, during the month of June into July in Georgia, and I ended up having my own HVAC guy fix the issue. The second is still going.

it is now over three weeks. The contract company doesn't show up when scheduled, and takes forever to schedule. I hope to get this resolved, then cancel my service with this horrible company. I want other to know they should not use this company.

They are horrible. Customer Service on hold time is average 30 minutes. You will have to call them often to get the contract companies to do anything, so plan on many hours of on hold music.

Customer Service reps do not care about you. You are only a number.

Product or Service Mentioned: Air Conditioner Repair.

Reason of review: Everything, Service, lies, etc.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

American Home Shield Cons: Intentional delay, Not reliable, Customer service, On hold time.

Comments

Worst customer service and company ever. You are on hold for an hour or more and no one ever answers.

We've without a stove for 3 weeks and no one is telling me anything. When this contract is up I will not be renewing.

I will not refer this place to my wordy enemy. Pitiful

American Home Shield Reviews