Update by user Jan 02, 2022

I have been arguing with AHS still for weeks! My refrigerator finally broke down completely.

Three weeks ago I was told my incompetent repair company that “the parts are ordered”. I was told Friday it would be another week!! I am going to be forced to spend my own money to buy a new refrigerator because AHS refuses to replace this refrigerator that they have sent people out to fix six times!!! Some low level employee was arguing contract law with me.

I’m a lawyer!!! Their idiot call center still refuses to let me talk to a supervisor nor will they give me a number to contact anyone in authority. When I try the supposed representative here in VA it goes straight to the call center overseas as well as when I try to call their corporate office!! The email address is inactive.

This company needs to be sued for fraud and breach of contract!!

I know I am not the only person this company is ripping off!! Need a class action!!

Original review posted by user Dec 01, 2021

I have spent over $400 in fees, probably more, over the last Last two years trying to get my refrigerator and dishwasher fixed!! At first people actually tried to fix the refrigerator but they the idiots they sent would just open the door say its working and thats that!!

BS!! It is still broken!! Freezing the food in my refrigerator and the temp in the freezer goes from 0 to -24 to -14 back to 0 then back to-10 then -24 etc.!! It sounds like a freight train and Im afraid my family is going to get food poisoning!!

The AHS idiots in India lie and lie and lie!!

I hate this company!! They need to be sued for fraud and never be allowed to keep take ng peoples money for nothing!!!

User's recommendation: Do not use this company!??

Preferred solution: My refrigerator and dishwasher replaced!!.

American Home Shield Cons: No care for the customer, Rip-off.

Comments