97 views
Verified Reviewer

Featured

If there were minus 5 stars that is what they would get. It cost me 10,000.00 + 90.00 per month for about 2 years to have my AC/HEATER changed out to find out it would have cost less to do it on my own.

They covered nothing and it took 2 months of bad contractors, I ended up with frozen pipes, leaks the first guy blew up my pipes and cost himself a hospital visit. My pipes are still covered with condensation that I assume will freeze but I am better off getting a qualified person here instead of the people they use. Not worth the money, time or aggrivation.

Hours upon hours on hold, contractors won't warranty their work you have to go back to AMHS - NOTWe had due dates of 6/20 for S-7 & 6/27 for S-17.We had due dates of 6/20 for S-7 & 6/27 for S-17. WORTH IT DON'T DO IT!!!

User's recommendation: Don't Do it - Buyer Beware and BE AWARE!!

American Home Shield Cons: Contractors are not qualified, Expensive, Policy covers nothing, Awful customer service, Try to cancel they waste more of your time trying to retain you.

Location: Howell Township, New Jersey