Verified Reviewer

I've scheduled 3 calls for someone to come to my home to work on my garage door opener. Each time it's been Superior Access and each time I've had to call for a scheduled time.

The first time it was @ least 3 hours with no call to let me know they were going to be late. The 2nd time, same thing, they're always running behind but no one has the courtesy to call, so after an hour without a call, I call AHS, they call Superior and then tell me he's running behind. I canceled the service call out of frustration. The 3rd time I call for garage door opener service, I ask for another contractor other than Superior Access and was told there was no one else in my area, so I scheduled another call with them.

Of course I had to call them to schedule the appointment. I was given a four hour time frame, and they still don't show up. I called AHS again, they call Superior Access who informs them they're running behind due to the weather. As I informed the Rep, I live in the same area and the weather was fine so the contractor was not telling the truth.

Again out of frustration and anger, I cancelled the service call. I'm paying for a service that I can't get in a timely manner and with the size of AHS, there should be more than one contractor in an area to handle customer concerns like this.

User's recommendation: Find someone else!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments