Verified Reviewer

Sub-Standard Plumbing Company

Master Bath Tub on second floor leaking through kitchen ceiling on first floor.

Called American Home Shield Thursday April 29, 2021for plumber to fix problem.

American Home Shield created a confirmation number to Back Street Plumbing from Charlestown, West Virginia. I live in Gainesville, Virginia.

Told them I want a plumber from Virginia in my area. Not one from another state.

Went to the web and the very first thing on the web page about Back Street Plumbing is a Better Business Bureau Complaints (19 complaints) sight. On Back Street Plumbing website address and phone number did not match what American Home Shield gave me. This is a Sub-Standard Plumbing Company Dont need them destroying my home.

I requested American Home Shield remove Back Street Plumbing and to connect me with a plumber in approximate range of 20 miles of my home.

American Home Shield said there is no other available plumbers. Said OK.find me at least 3 plumbers in my area. I will wait for their availability. They heed and hawd and never did attempt to meet my request.

Said they would contact me later in the afternoon with my requested information. Never received any call.

Received call from Back Street Plumbing Friday April 30, 2021. Informed them I cancelled the repair order.

Called American Home Shield to get other information for plumbers in my near area. SOS.Same Ole S_ _ _!

Demanded to speak with a Supervisor. Of course.none are available. Said they would transfer me to their department for their screw-ups. Again.none available.

Said someone from their screw-ups department would contact me.

At this point, I have no confidence in American Home Shield.

My time is being wasted. Will have to be on the watch that American Home Shield does not attempt to charge my account $75.

User's recommendation: Avoid American Home Shield.

Preferred solution: 3 reputable Virginia plumbers in approximate 20 mile range of home to choose from..

American Home Shield Cons: No one is listening to resolve the customers problem, Poor service providers, No follow through with promises, Everything about this experience.

Comments