Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I called at 8:00 am this morning about repair sewer stoppage which is located about 10 feet form my house I have 2 hole accessed outside by my house no digging requied but I was told it was not covered I read my contract and it is.I was on hold 1 hour transferred and was told I had to pay before my service visit.

I was so pissed and they would not help me and was going to call me back and they didn't. I talked to 2 stupid reps which did not know what they were talking about waited all day for call back and never got that or setup for appt. I talked to David and Katrina. they said I had to pay now or they would not give me appt.

After this is fixed I am changing warranty companies. I said last December the only companies that would give me service was from Lubbock and they told me I was not telling the truth about that. I need this fixed and am going to report this to better business. very bad warranty company..

do not use this company but I do want this fixed after that no more. had same problem in December. I WANT SOMEONE TO CALL AND SET THIS SERVICE SET UP. I WANT MY MONEY BACK SO I CAN CHANGE COMPANIES..

TELEPHONE NUMBER 806-654-5113.VERY VERY UNHAPPY.

Review about: American Home Shield Dryer Warranty.

Preferred solution: fix problem and i will cancel contract. i read my contract and it is covered and i am telling the truth i can read and write english.

Comments

I am having the exact same problem ...waited two hours ...

still no answer ... finally they answered ... sent someone out ... nothing ...

never heard from them or repair company.

Awful warranty company.Beware!