1.6
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Been with AHS for about 8 months. I have a issue with my pool filter and no one can fix it.

I have had four service calls by two companies and the problem of DE leaching in my pool remains. Ther is an hour wait on the phone every time it doesn't work. No one will give you a manager. Every company has done the same thing, at some point you would think they would replace something but I think they get paid to keep the cost down at the consumers expense.

I was charged 75.00 for the first call and that company came three times but I had to go through the company every time hence the hour wait time.

The fourth company I got them to send a new company and was told there would be no charge but after the call was told I owed another 75.00. I know have spent 150.00 and still have the same issue as when I started

This reviewer shared experience about "problem not fixed charged twice" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $150. This person is overall dissatisfied with American Home Shield. the best about pool repair from American Home Shield was quick response from contractor. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about American Home Shield.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare American Home Shield to other companies on our site.

Comments