Verified Reviewer

The order to repair the refrigerator sub zero model 590 was placed on Aug 24th 2021. the contractor assigned was Express Appliance.

The technician came in after a week after placing in the order and after examining the refrigerator said that it needed a heater and said the order will be placed and they will get back to me when the heater comes in. I have made atleast half a dozen phone calls to the contractor as well as American home shield and I was told that AHS authorization dept. has to authotize it and somebody will be contacting me. As of today nobody is in touch with me.

I am without the refrigerator for over 3 weeks. What's going on. I do not know. Very very poor service indeed.

Its a shame to deal with such a company Sick and tired of making numerous phone calls. Kindly advise whats the status is before I complain to the consumer affairs.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments