Verified Reviewer

I am having issues with my Service Request #: 8380****. Opened on 11/08, and it was not repaired yet.

Reaching out to customer service via phone and not getting any resolution. I have been on call with them 3 to 5 hrs every day since 12/13. They told me that they escalated the issue and the supervisor will call me. But I never received any calls.

I escalated this 2 times, and I was scheduled a call back for twice and no use. Did not receive any call from supervisor or from AHS. When I call back customer service, they keep on saying the Vendor will call to schedule an appointment. I don't get how a vendor can call if he doesn't have a part to install.

That's the minimum common sense customer representative lacks and keeps on saying the same thing again and again, They are not even trying to find out what happened to parts. They put me on hold saying that they are calling the vendor, but the vendor never receives calls from AHS. Vendor sent me a screenshot of the calls he received. He never received a call from AHS on 12/17.

When I put on hold and call a vendor to join a conference call, the customer representatives are hanging up immediately after the vendor joins. This is how great the customer service is from AHS.

Every time whenever I call they say parts are delivered. Vendor says he did not get all parts required. One part for the washer is missing to repair.

Vendor is sending me daily updates.

I don't understand how AHS is still surviving. Maybe they are making money by screwing up the customers. I bet no AHS higher management or employees use their own service, if they used AHS service they must have made the company straighten out the issue, As they are earning millions they don't care. They simply buy new.

We are common people facing a lot of issues. At least show some humanity.

Management please browse and check the reviews and complaints AHS has in numerous websites. Most of the reviews are 1 and below 2.

Everyone curses the AHS. One day it will go down the drain.

I am done with AHS and never recommend anyone again.

I filed a complaint at BBB and Consumer complaint on the TN state government website.

User's recommendation: DON'T EVER TAKE AHS.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Las Vegas, Nevada