I have been using AHS for almost 20 years and service has continually declined and now it is at the lowest I have ever experienced in any company. I am getting ready to start a social media storm on Facebook, Twitter and anywhere else I can find to post if this is not taken care of in the next few days.

I opened a ticket aystay a back in February and I am still trying to get it resolved. Support is impossible, they just read the same script over and over and the language barrier is sometimes impossible. I have called twice a week for the last month and a half and get the same story from support but nothing ever gets done. I have been told several times that it has been escalated and I will be in contact with someone that day, well it never happens and when I call back in I get the exact same story but this person says rest assured that they will get it fixed for me, I sit on hold forever and then I am told they have everything taken care of and that I will be contacted and this cleared up but again nothing ever happens.

The appliance company you assigned can't get the part needed and has told support that at least 5 times now and I have been told that AHS will try and find the part but it has been months now and still no part. I have asked repeatedly that they start the replacement procedures because the part is obviously not available anywhere.

It has gone on more than long enough and needs to be taken care of now. Please, please someone at AHS help me.

User's recommendation: stay away. terrible company & support is even worse.

Location: Dallas, Texas