Dover, Ohio
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have paid ahs for over 8 years. I have a pool, but recently found out that they have no pool service contractors in Ohio.

No wonder I have so much trouble. I got outside authorization last year to get my heater fixed. The contractor had such a hassle with ahs & didn't get paid for three months. They won't come back this year to service my filter.

Ahs let me pay the optional fee to cover my pool equipment for all these years, knowing that they didn't have a contractor in the whole state of Ohio.

Every service call has been an extreme nightmare for all appliances. I am searching for a new company

This person wrote the review because of "all of above" of american home shield warranty from American Home Shield. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1700 and wants American Home Shield to "refund optional pool coverage premiums because they mis represented their services from the beginning of my contract".

The most disappointing in user's experience was zero follow-up, this company is run by thieves, no follow through with promises and all of the below. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Home Shield for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments