American Home Shield - Shoddy repair job, AHS won't make good.
AHS contractor, Sears/A&E Tech, installed ill-fitting universal parts which devalues my appliance and my property.AHS does not stand behind the shoddy repair job and their escalated rep, Jason, accused me of "just wanting to get a new appliance." My response, "isn't that fair if you can't get properly fitting parts?
And, isn't that what I've been paying you for?"
American Home Shield wants to get out of paying any claims. And Sears keeps closing out the repair order, requiring them to come out multiple times.
BTW, Sears people give you attitude.Do not get American Home Shield insurance!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hotpoint Oven
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "“The Sterling Group DKI: Poor Workmanship Triggers Mental Anguish for Senior Citizen in Poor Health… On October 22 of 2007, Steven Hartmann owner of The Sterling Group DKI submitted an estimate..."
- "Good luck! We had a pipe in our kitchen DISINTEGRATE this morning and were told that there is no need for an expedited service call because there's not an active..."
- "June 2015. Houston, Texas. The refrigerator door seal gasket and hinge cam on Kitchen Aid 13 year old unit were worn out due to age and normal use in household environment...."
- "iOffer sellers sell FAKE UGGS - totally counterfeit with excellent (fake) packaging and a very inferior product - NO sheepskin at all in these boots - polyester fake fur. They..."
- "I was on hold for 30 minutes on two occasions. In error, they charged someone else's bank account for my charges, and when disputed, they refunded the charges to..."
- "I purchased a pair of shoes in the European size I normally buy. When the shoes arrived, and a few other items I purchased, only the shoes didn't fit..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."