AHS contractor, Sears/A&E Tech, installed ill-fitting universal parts which devalues my appliance and my property.AHS does not stand behind the shoddy repair job and their escalated rep, Jason, accused me of "just wanting to get a new appliance." My response, "isn't that fair if you can't get properly fitting parts?
And, isn't that what I've been paying you for?"
American Home Shield wants to get out of paying any claims. And Sears keeps closing out the repair order, requiring them to come out multiple times.
BTW, Sears people give you attitude.Do not get American Home Shield insurance!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hotpoint Oven
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "ABISMAL!!! DONT WASTE TIME OR MONEY! I have had two other home warranty companies each for my two prior respective homes. Just moved in to our current (third) home and..."
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "this company sells a warranty that is a farce !!!!! I bought a house and got the warranty with american home shield, after 15 days of living at home had..."
- "iOffer sellers sell FAKE UGGS - totally counterfeit with excellent (fake) packaging and a very inferior product - NO sheepskin at all in these boots - polyester fake fur. They..."
- "I was on hold for 30 minutes on two occasions. In error, they charged someone else's bank account for my charges, and when disputed, they refunded the charges to..."
- "I purchased a pair of shoes in the European size I normally buy. When the shoes arrived, and a few other items I purchased, only the shoes didn't fit..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."