American Home Shield - Shoddy repair job, AHS won't make good.
AHS contractor, Sears/A&E Tech, installed ill-fitting universal parts which devalues my appliance and my property.AHS does not stand behind the shoddy repair job and their escalated rep, Jason, accused me of "just wanting to get a new appliance." My response, "isn't that fair if you can't get properly fitting parts?
And, isn't that what I've been paying you for?"
American Home Shield wants to get out of paying any claims. And Sears keeps closing out the repair order, requiring them to come out multiple times.
BTW, Sears people give you attitude.Do not get American Home Shield insurance!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Hotpoint Oven
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Be aware: When a snake got in my Outside A/C unit, they would not pay for the damage (it shorted out the circuit board) because it wasn't "normal wear &..."
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "...I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect anything great, however I got home and noticed blood on his ear this lady cut part of his ear!..."
- "On 4 occasions no mail has been delivered, yet I have a notice from Amazon AND USPS tracking that delivery was attempted. The deliveries do not require a signature, I..."
- "I was on hold for 30 minutes on two occasions. In error, they charged someone else's bank account for my charges, and when disputed, they refunded the charges to..."
- "I purchased a pair of shoes in the European size I normally buy. When the shoes arrived, and a few other items I purchased, only the shoes didn't fit..."