Verified Reviewer

Update by user Dec 10, 2020

Nothing got done until now and it has been a month and more

Original review posted by user Dec 10, 2020

I had this for 10 yrs but never had this worst service. Our microwave was not working, so put in a request 1 and 1/2 month ago.

The tech came and said we need to order a part, till today nothing. Nothing was done even after calling multiple times.

I had one more request for the faucet, which was not giving hot water. The tech said he needs to order the part and whatever he did cause the worst leak into our office room downstairs damaging a lot. The tech said AHS will take care of it, and he cut *** in the ceiling.

The AHS after a couple of days sent a notification that it is complete. When I called them the rep said sorry, and he created a request for fixing the ceiling without fixing the faucet. So I said no first the faucet needs to be fixed before fixing the ceiling. The request got deleted from my account online in a day.

I made multiple requests after that, and they get deleted in a day even after I have confirmation emails and texts about the service requests. When I called the third party local contractor who gets the job, they said the ticket on their end is not closed but since AHS completed the request on their system, they need a new one which is being deleted by AHS numerous times. This all has been happening for the past 1 month.

I don't know what to do right now. I am really pissed off.

User's recommendation: donot go with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Appliance Avenue Microwave Oven Repair.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Pros: Used to be a very reliable company.

American Home Shield Cons: Communication is horrible, Too long of wait on the phone, Zero follow-up, Deletes the services requests, Completes the service request without finishing the job.

Comments