Verified Reviewer

1.3

I have spoken to no less than 5 AHS phone Representatives in three different states over the last three days trying to get answers and information on my account. This began with a request for an update from a Combo Plan.

I was trying to upgrade to a Plantium Plan. First Rep told me that she had updated my plan and what the monthly cost would be; I asked her to send me via email a copy of the agreement, she said she would do that. Never happened. Spoke to two more phone representatives and they told me the same thing never happened.

Got into my Account and saw there was an additional charge of $24 on my account for 31 March besides the regular monthly payment of 27 March. Spoke to representative 4/5 they said they did not see the charge on my account. The money had already been deducted from my account. I asked representative 3/4 to have a supervisor or manager call me; they assured me that would happen.

It did not.

I have been sitting here waiting for a supervisor to answer the transfer call from the 5th phone rep but for 15 minutes just receiving music no call. Because of the incompetence of AHS Reps to satisfy my basic questions I want my account cancelled and will direct the bank to make no more monthly payments to your company.

User's recommendation: Company cannot be trusted to follow through on Phone repsentatives statements.

Location: Peachtree City, Georgia