I place a work order 7/27/20 still today nothing done I paid 100.00 I have called 4 time and keep getting the run around at this time I will be turning this over to my lawyer to take care of.do not pay do

User's recommendation: do not pay before services.

Comments

#1930414

yes, we are living this nightmare right now- our AC system hasn't worked for 5 weeks- we called AHS and they set us up with a company who were scheduled to come out 5 days later. They never showed up so we called AHS- they said that the technician called them and told them that they didn't service our type of HVAC (interesting, since they never came to look at it).

AHS told me they would find us another contractor. I waited a week and finally received a call from a new company, they left a message to schedule an appt. I called them right back, left a message... nothing- I have called them four other times over two weeks and no call backs.

Then, I get a text message saying my repairs are complete! WTH!!! Now I am trying to get AHS to reschedule with a new company and they keep telling me that they first have to see why the second contractor notified them that it was complete when they never came out- FOUR separate phone calls to AHS, hours on hold, only to be told the same thing!!!!! Today I demanded to speak to a supervisor, he told me none were available, I tild him I wouldn't hang up until I spoke to one and now I have been on hold for 1 & 1/2 hours!

And I asked him where he lived because he had a very thick accent and he said the Philippines!!!!!!! AMerican Home Shield contracts out to the Philippines!!!!!!! So of course they don't care If I wait all day, they are far away and could care less.

UGH- SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -Sandy