Verified Reviewer

1.1

Update by user Jan 06, 2021

My issue is not resolved. All I get are lies.

Every time I call to see if any progress has been made and every time I get a different story. The customer service is set so they can’t send emails, they can’t forward you to a supervisor and there is no department that handles complaints. So, you are at their mercy. If I could find contact info I would call until they couldn’t stand the sound of my name.

In the past all issues were minor and were able to repair. My microwave can’t be repaired as parts are no long available. They are having to replace it. I have been a paying customer for seven years and the attitude of this company is pathetic.

I worked in real estate industry for thirty years and this company was utilized 80% of the time. I will make sure all interested parties have the knowledge of their *** poor customer service department. It has now been 98 days since I called in for service.

American Home Shield is all for them and nothing for the customer. As soon as this is resolved, I will be looking for another source for home repairs.

Original review posted by user Dec 07, 2020

Sears came out Sep 30 to evaluate the issues with my microwave. Today is 12-07-20 and nothing has been done to repair it.

I have called Sears to tell them I have not received the parts. I have called AHS at least 6-8 times trying to get them to just replace the microwave.I have called AHS many times trying to get my issue resolved. Customer service doesnt or hasnt done a thing. Always promised to get it repaired.

Customer rep apologizes for inconvenience but it lands on deaf ears. Too many promises and not enough done.why cant it be replaced.

I am very frustrated because holidays are here and no microwave. I believe I should get compensated for the poor service and lack of ability to get this resolved.

User's recommendation: Hold feet to fire.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Pros: Warranty plan.

American Home Shield Cons: After 70 days nothing has been done.

Comments