problem started the end of august 2016 and it took a technician from the company (5) trips to complete the problem to get my air fixed during a very hot period and hrs. of waiting and being inconvienced.

I'm could never speak to a supervisor at AHS and for these reasons I am very dissatisfied with the service. I requested another company to come out after the second visit and also after the third visit, but that didn't happen, on the fourth and fifth visit scheduled I requested a supervisor to come with the technician and they said am supervisor would come along, but that didn't happen either, he got on the phone with someone and got my air working so far.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of air conditioner repair. American Home Shield needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned air conditioner repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at American Home Shield.

Comments