Grandview, Missouri

I have had this policy for roughly 10 years. Have maybe used it that many times and mostly related to plumbing issues.

Yesterday, it took 3 hours for the me to receive a phone call regarding the service and the fact that the plumber stated that there were tree roots in the line without fully evaluating the line. I had another plumber sent out today and he was able to clear the line and stated that it was mostly sludge and minimal tree root involvement. As of right now, I have been on hold for 40 min. A customer service agent contacted me at 749pm last night and stated that tree roots are not covered.

I know what my contract states, but as I described to the agent what the symptoms of the problem she was not interested in hearing that there was something causing the problem and that the tree roots (a woman's handful amount) found were not the problem. She did not care to hear it. Completely unprofessional and not customer oriented service. I pay for this policy yearly and have paid my deductible each time the warranty has been used and I know that what I have paid is much more than has been spent; especially over a 10 year period.

My policy is due for renewal in 54 days.

I will not be renewing and will be looking at other options. And still on hold!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Service provider is terrible-B & L Plumbing.

American Home Shield Cons: Damages by providers, Cant speak with manager.

Comments