Service Scheduling

I switched to AHS in August of 2017 because the home warranty company I had prior to them sucked.So I request septic coverage and well.

I had an emergency where my septic backed up. I could not sit and wait for over an hour with their system to set up service. So I had to call someone to come fix it. I finally get in touch with AHS to see if they could reimburse me the money it cost to pump it.

They said no.. that they will only cover with prior approval. I asked the representative if they would wait to have the services done while *** is coming through their toilets?

She never answered.Im assuming she would not.

Review about: American Home Shield Home Warranty.

Reason of review: wont reimburse.

Comments

these co's are like taking the worst of typical ins co's(getting out of paying) & amplifying that ten fold---in other words-----SCAMS

h.kitchener

I've never understood why people buy these "services" but now you have reason to "see the light" about just how good they are.Put the money you spend monthly in a separate account in a bank or credit union and let it grow.

When you need to fix or replace an appliance, etc. use the money you have saved to purchase it. The odds are that you will never use all of the savings.

As for AHS refusing to pay, they set the conditions and you apparently failed to read the rules and regulations they have in their contract.That's the way it is.

to h.kitchener #1401642