Santa Clarita, California

bought a contract and paid for it upfront (bad decision), in March I placed a service call to repair a water heater. AHS sent an AC/Heater contractor and charge me $100 for showing up.

CS said they will fix the issue. many calls later for the last 8 months and fee is still on my account and I cannot make any service requests unless paid. CS never has a Sup to speak with, but I get promised every time fee will be reversed, no luck. contract almost over, that's prob what they are waiting for.

last week I finally get a call back from a CS sup. she also promised fee reversal but same outcome, all CS reps always blame Accounting.. basically I paid more to fix a Water Heater than if I would have fix it w/o AHS. several neighbors and friends had similar issues with AHS not honoring the warranty.

don't buy, you will be sorry trust me. hopefully ill get enough people to start a class action law suit soon.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: Slow and no integrity, Deny coverage, Issues with refunds, Not honoring contract, No supervisors to talk to.

• Poor Warranty Service