Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jun 14, 2021

This issue is NOT resolved. NOT resolved!

Original review posted by user Jun 14, 2021

Do not waste your money or your time. They are THE WORST, absolutely the WORST WORST WORST.

I could never in words describe how bad my experiences with them have been. Long story short, I have been without an oven since November 2020! Lies, mistakes, errors, lies and more lies and still my oven is not repaired. I have spent countless hours of my life on hold with AHS, hours that I will NEVER get back, hours that I could have spent with loved ones being happy, only to be on hold with them to be told lies!!

I really think they are hoping I go away so that I can keep sending them money every month and they can collect their paychecks. SCAM! Take it from me, save your health, save your money. Just take the money you spend every month with them and put it in your sock drawer.

It will be utilized there.

I should stress that I have had this problem with them at another of my properties a few years ago with my refrigerator. They ended up having to replace it, it took two years of me fighting with them, and ended up with a Fridgedaire to replace a Viking, then they dropped me as a customer! Then on this property they fought me over a garage door opener which I finally gave up on and replaced it myself. I am NOT giving up on this oven.

But shame on me for giving them this many chances. What good is a home warranty company if they won't fix anything???

Oh, just to take your money. TOTAL SCAM!!!!

User's recommendation: Save your money. Run away from American Home Shield.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Oven Warranty.

American Home Shield Pros: No one will ever help you, There are no pros to american home shield, Promises never kept, No one listens.

American Home Shield Cons: Different story each call, Hold times can be excessive, Cannot talk to representative, Who knows they refuse to answer the phone, Everything they say is a lie.

Comments