Great Neck, New York

My central air conditioning is not working, which I discovered about a month ago. AHS sent an air conditioning company out immediately to check it out. The man was extremely nice, however, he advised me that the problem is an electrical issue, not the AC. So the next day an electrician (ordered by AHS) left a message on my machine at home. I have left umteen messages for him to call me and I provided a home number for evenings and weekends and a cell number for the daytime. That was eleven days ago and still the electrician is unable to call the correct number and continues to leave me messages at my home during working hours. I cannot tell you how many times I have called the electrician, but he Never answers the phone.

Today I called AHS and requested another electrician and finally got a human after being on hold to 50 minutes. The representative was unable to give me the name of another electrician so I asked for a supervisor and was on hold for another 20 minutes. Yes, you guessed it, AHS will not use another electrician.

I finally spoke to the electrician and he told me I was demanding. Are you kidding me???? I am demanding because I want my AC fixed in the summer????

Do not purchase a warranty from this company. They just give you the run around until you get so frustrated you hire someone without using the warranty.What a waste of money!

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

I'm experiencing the same issue and I'm planning a lawsuit please contact me if you want to get together at

Aj0503@aol.com in a lawsuit