Verified Reviewer

1.5

I have been trying to get AHS to resolve an issue with an unworkable ice maker since June 4. I have called several times and get the same information all over again.

The ice maker needs to be replaced because the parts are not available. Sears has signed off on the unavailability of the part and sent AHS and myself the diagnosis stating so. AHS continues to say they did not receive it from Sears. I have offered to send my copy to them, but was told that they have no way if receiving it.

So, I wait again until they can contact Sears. They have told me that I would get a call and an email within 48 hours. That was last week.

I had to call again today, and the same thing was repeated. I used to think AHS was worth having, but not anymore.

User's recommendation: Do your research on these companies before you sign with them.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Customer Care.

Preferred solution: A new icemaker .

American Home Shield Pros: When i was using warranty service it was ok.

American Home Shield Cons: Honoring their contract flaw.

Comments