Jacksonville, North Carolina
2.8

I called to discuss a recurring issue with my account. I was kept on hold for over 30 mins with one representative.

After 15 mins. I finally was able to speak to a Supervisor. My phone call dropped as I was speaking to the Supervisor. I called back only to wait another 20 min.

to speak to a Customer Service Rep. Once she answered I preceded to explain to her my account issue. I was told to wait, she needed some account information. Which I did give her all the information needed.

The rep than said she would transfer to a supervisor, I waited a total of 45mins. for the Supervisor. After speaking to her and explaining my account issue, frustration be placed on hold for 45mins. with check back.

I let her know that this was the reason I did not feel comfortable leaving my personal bank or credit card information. We spoke for another 15-20mins. and after speaking to her, I felt a little at ease since she said the issue would be looked into and addressed. I've been with AHS for over 5-6 years.

This isn't the way you treat a loyal customer. Horrible way to run a business. Just disappointed with this company, I hope that these customer service issues will be addressed.

Otherwise, I will be forced to find a different home warranty company. Thank you

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Comments

When you find a better company, please let me know. I was with AHS for 6 years, and now with Total Protect.

They are not any better. Save your money

American Home Shield Reviews