Chillum, Maryland

Update by user Jan 12, 2015

this company, frame my comments as resolved and I'm still waiting for answer my policy is open and never returned my money swindlers are without shame they do believe people already solved the problem while you are staying with your money

Original review posted by user Jan 12, 2015

this company sells a warranty that is a farce !!!!!I bought a house and got the warranty with american home shield, after 15 days of living at home had problems with the heating and call this company to repair the heating, they sent me to a technician who just took pictures and said missing pieces of the machine and do not repair anything; then the company called me to say that is not covered because missing pieces.

This was a ridiculous excuse because the machine was running before. I pay for the repair of the machine with a responsible technician who I fix and make sure that all the pieces were there. call to cancel the guarantee that did not meet what they promised and so far have not returned my money, do not fix anything, and do not cancel my policy.

these people are crooks who stole my money !!!do not let it rob you too !!!!!

Review about: American Home Shield Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

blancahairsalon1

the company contacted me and promised to return the money of the policy but I have more than a month waiting and money does not appear. I can not believe that these people are so dishonest !!!!!