American Home Shield - Review about Ahs Request Service from Metairie, Louisiana
Spent 40 minutes on hold last night, only to be told the retention department was closed.I am calling again this morning.
..30 minutes and counting.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Ahs Request Service
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "OK,so i bought the car, payed them on time arranged shipping, payed for it but it took them 13 days to deliver car on distance of 90 miles?!?!? the truck..."
- "5 Star Painting did a horrible job painting our house. They failed to paint most of the windows and *** the Windows. We had them return with the project manager..."
- "Had twice check up with Dr pham in Sams club metairie LA , airline drive. both the time she check up my eyes and both the time she wrote prescription..."