Yuba City, California

I have had to use ahs twice recently and both experiences were handle So unprofessionally and no consideration to their customer.Repairs made with rusty muddy parts.

Related: American Home Shield - Class Action Suit Anybody?

When told to ahs, they justify by stating how refurbished parts can be used. Contractor very rude. And don't even bother to request a supervisor call because it wont happen. The choices of service contractors are pulled from armpits communities with zero professionalism specially bishops plumbing in Oroville ca.

And love how while you hold waiting for assistance to get to listen of how we should "live more and worry less". Ahs if that is what you are going to advertise then practice what you advertise!!!! The worst customer service and service ever!!! They never stand behind their customer and always have some sort of lame excuse of why it is ok to screw their customers.

Please help me stop this company from doing this to someone else. Let's take this to the news. This type of practice has to be illegal. Remember people we pay for this service.

Totally disgusted customer!

Review about: Ahs Home Warranty.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

h.kitchener

Purchasing these warranties is, as you found out a waste of money. This goes for almost all extended warranties.