American Home Shield - Review about Ahs Home Warranty from Pageland, South Carolina
AHS vendor shows up today looking like a homeless man and making no bones about the fact that he didn't want to be here.We had an add-on since we had a home inspection and the inspector said the freon was low AFTER we had called AHS.
No problem with adding it via AHS however the vendor shows up with only one work order NOT showing the add-on. Here's is the kicker, he tells me and shows me in "BLACK AND WHITE" his paperwork showing awaiting authorization for "add-on"... How would he know about an add-on if AHS didn't make contact? He was rude, belligerent, and made no effort to exert any semblance of quality courtesy as we asked him to leave as we told him we were going to call AHS for another vendor.
He went outside and quickly called AHS and told them that we didn't want to pay $100 service fee. Total lie. AHS now is telling us we can't have a repair because we have to wait for paperwork to be completed and reviewed.
Bye AHS!!!If you're in AZ and have AHS this is the vendor to avoid at all costs!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Ahs Home Warranty
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "I have read several letters on this forem as to Gutter Helmet problems and service. 6/29/15 Just like most products, if..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I purchased a sectional 3pc on 2/5/13 and it has given u oorblems ever since. The store replaced on section at first and we still have issues. The material..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- "I started using wen and within a month my hair started falling out and i was getting sores in my head know i have a huge. Bald sot in the..."