AHS vendor shows up today looking like a homeless man and making no bones about the fact that he didn't want to be here.We had an add-on since we had a home inspection and the inspector said the freon was low AFTER we had called AHS.
No problem with adding it via AHS however the vendor shows up with only one work order NOT showing the add-on. Here's is the kicker, he tells me and shows me in "BLACK AND WHITE" his paperwork showing awaiting authorization for "add-on"... How would he know about an add-on if AHS didn't make contact? He was rude, belligerent, and made no effort to exert any semblance of quality courtesy as we asked him to leave as we told him we were going to call AHS for another vendor.
He went outside and quickly called AHS and told them that we didn't want to pay $100 service fee. Total lie. AHS now is telling us we can't have a repair because we have to wait for paperwork to be completed and reviewed.
Bye AHS!!!If you're in AZ and have AHS this is the vendor to avoid at all costs!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Ahs Home Warranty
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Contact Empire and they had a sales rep out the next day (Saturday). He arrived on time, was polite, took measurements, selected the laminate floor, and received a price quote..."
- "Service Magic faces ongoing consumer complaints, distrust, and serious consumer concerns over their negative business practices. Negative complaints continue to mount against Service Magic home improvement online contracting services from unhappy..."
- "June 2015. Houston, Texas. The refrigerator door seal gasket and hinge cam on Kitchen Aid 13 year old unit were worn out due to age and normal use in household environment...."
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "I bought an 18 pack of premier protein at the charleston costco store. When I brought home my pack of protein, I found muscle milk packets hidden and packed..."
- "Purchased the Gardenia Queen Bed, Dresser, and nightstand on Labor Day 2015. Was delivered yesterday, 9-14-15, with the dresser and nightstand BROKEN. Drivers handed me a customer service business card..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."