Pageland, South Carolina

AHS vendor shows up today looking like a homeless man and making no bones about the fact that he didn't want to be here.We had an add-on since we had a home inspection and the inspector said the freon was low AFTER we had called AHS.

No problem with adding it via AHS however the vendor shows up with only one work order NOT showing the add-on. Here's is the kicker, he tells me and shows me in "BLACK AND WHITE" his paperwork showing awaiting authorization for "add-on"... How would he know about an add-on if AHS didn't make contact? He was rude, belligerent, and made no effort to exert any semblance of quality courtesy as we asked him to leave as we told him we were going to call AHS for another vendor.

He went outside and quickly called AHS and told them that we didn't want to pay $100 service fee. Total lie. AHS now is telling us we can't have a repair because we have to wait for paperwork to be completed and reviewed.

Bye AHS!!!If you're in AZ and have AHS this is the vendor to avoid at all costs!

Had an Experience with American Home Shield?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

American Home Shield - Horrible Service American Home Shield "Good luck! We had a pipe in our kitchen DISINTEGRATE this morning and were told that there is no need for an expedited service call because there's not an active..." Read more American Home Shield - America Home Scam American Home Shield "Don't waste your money with this company.It's a rip-off.I paid the 460 dollars for the ' coverage'..." Read more American Home Shield Customer Care Review from Katy, Texas American Home Shield "WORST COMPANY EVER!!!!!!! We have had to call them 5 times on the same prpblem. All they do is Band-Aid fix the problem, charge you your monthly fee+the service call..." Read more American Home Shield Home Warranty Review from Thaxton, Mississippi American Home Shield "AHS replaced my long neck stainess steel kitchen faucet with a cheap, short neck, shiny chrome faucet and they don't understand why I'm upset. What good is home..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Chinese Tutoring Lessons - Cheated by a Chinese Tutoring agency Chinese Tutoring Lessons "When I moved from Philippines to China, I contacted a Chinese language teaching company Chinesetutoringlessons.com on Craigslist. I enrolled with them for a 2 month course paying close to 900..." Read more At-home Decor Superstore Customers Albany, NY At-home Decor Superstore "Customers come in all the time saying they are shopping but they are really breaking products, opening products that are zip tied and stealing product that are in the store...." Read more Grandin Road - Not Trustworthy Grandin Road "I'd shopped for many years with no problems. The last 2 shipments arrived damaged. I sent pictures of the damage and they said sorry return it and we'll take the..." Read more