American Home Shield - Review about Ahs Home Warranty from Pageland, South Carolina
AHS vendor shows up today looking like a homeless man and making no bones about the fact that he didn't want to be here.We had an add-on since we had a home inspection and the inspector said the freon was low AFTER we had called AHS.
No problem with adding it via AHS however the vendor shows up with only one work order NOT showing the add-on. Here's is the kicker, he tells me and shows me in "BLACK AND WHITE" his paperwork showing awaiting authorization for "add-on"... How would he know about an add-on if AHS didn't make contact? He was rude, belligerent, and made no effort to exert any semblance of quality courtesy as we asked him to leave as we told him we were going to call AHS for another vendor.
He went outside and quickly called AHS and told them that we didn't want to pay $100 service fee. Total lie. AHS now is telling us we can't have a repair because we have to wait for paperwork to be completed and reviewed.
Bye AHS!!!If you're in AZ and have AHS this is the vendor to avoid at all costs!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Ahs Home Warranty
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..."
- "Spent 40 minutes on hold last night, only to be told the retention department was closed. I am calling again this morning. ..30 minutes and counting. ..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "I want to share my story in the hopes that it will save at least one family from the emotional heartache and financial troubles Craig Sokol Sapp Rescue (also goes..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I have owned leather furniture for well over twenty years. We have a leather sofa that lasted though five teenage children. After the last child was out on her..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."