Dear American Home Shield/Front Door,

I am one of your contact holders for American Home Shield and I am requesting to speak to the escalations department. I have been passed around and hung up on several times trying to get my issue resolved.

I put in a request in early Oct for my washer which was not working. Your company sent out Aurora Appliance Repair 5 times to my house and still, my washer is broken. Finally, Aurora Appliance Repair has submitted paperwork to prove that my washer is unfixable. Now you are sending out another company and they wont be here till Nov 23.

I cannot go another month without a washer. I called many times to get this resolved and all I get is the runaround. I requested a supervisor which the supervisor said they would call me back, which has never happened. At this point, all I want is money towards a new washer.

Can someone please help me?

I have opened a dispute with the BBB and gone to FaceBook for further assistance. I expect a response by the end of business day today.

User's recommendation: Do not buy this product.

American Home Shield Pros: Absolutely no pros.

American Home Shield Cons: Poor customer phone service, Hire one star contractors, Service recovery.

Location: Aurora, Colorado