70 views
1.6

It is highly offensive when you pay for a service on time monthly and then when you need to speak with the service provider be placed on hold for hours in order to speak with a human being. Moreover, you continue to play that annoying recording that says you are trying to resolve the long wait times.

Finally, I take offense to the issue of the type of machine I had to get for my replacement. I have no problem with getting a whirlpool washing machine.

However, if you are genuinely trying to replace what I actually have, I believe the color should also be included. I purchased a chrome color machine and expected a chrome color machine as it's replacement without any additional charges...to say the lease I am disappointed with your customers service.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Washing Machine Warranty.

Location: Bay Village, Ohio

Comments

All insurance companies either squirm out of their obligations entirely, or pay only 50% of actual cost. To complain that only AHS is doing this is remiss.

For example, getting rear-ended in our car at a stop light resulted in a 5 day rental car reimbursement provided by the insurance company in the amount of $150. How does one rent a car for 5 days for $150?!? Not to mention the car being repaired is a full sized SUV, not a Fiesta.

All insurance companies are scams. Obviously, you could save your money and pay for home repairs, because home warranties aren’t required by law as auto liability policies are.

American Home Shield Reviews