Belton, Texas
1.5

My name is Irma Price, I have 3 properties with AHS and have been a customer since 1997. I was told that the refrigerator that was irreplaceable, therefore in a couple of days some who contact me about my options. My parents live in that property and they have been without a refrigerator in over a week now. They have no place for food or their injections which has to be refrigerator. They are in their late 70's and can't do a lot for themselves, therefore I am trying to get this matter rectified. I have gotten any assistance for anyone. I have been told by Courtney on 4 Aug at around 1700 (5:00 CST) that she would get back with me later that day or first thing today which is 5 August 2016. Since I didn't hear from anyone this morning I call the Appliance department again and was told by Toshonda at 12:28 and she was VERY RUDE. She told me that I would just have to wait until someone called me and there was nothing else to do but wait. She told me that people are taken care in order. I ask to speak to a Supervisor and was told their was no Supervisor on site and would have they would have up to 24 hours to get back with me. I told her (Toshanda) that my parents are in their 70's and need to eat and get their medication in the refrigerator. I can be reached at 2542318481. I am the property owner and would like this matter Expedited as soon as possible.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Refrigerator Replacement.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments