Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had a water leak in my laundry room due to defective washer hook ups. I called AHS and put in a service order.

They send a plumber to my house and was told that they don’t cover everything included in the repair and I must pay the plumber $310 to get it done. I agreed and after the plumber replaced the hot/cold hook ups, he left a hole in my wall and was told by AHS that another company will come and close the hole, paint the wall and finish the job at no extra cost to me. They send Acosta drywall and paint to do the job. When the woman came to my house, she told my daughter that she needs $125 to finish the job.

I was out of town and even though I was told twice by AHS that I won’t be charged any extra money for this work, the repair woman from Acosta company insisted on getting $125 from,y daughter without discussing this with me as a Home owner when I talked to her 3 times to set the appointment up. The repair womyclosed the hole with a rough finish and received $25 from my daughter in cash without IG her a receipt claiming that she’ll be back in 4 days to finish the job and collect the rem$100. I call the repair woman from Acosta to discuss the charges, she was very rude and hanged up the phone on my face. I called AHS to discuss the issue with them, they said that this is between me and the vender and there is nothing they can do.

I was upset about their response but tried to call the vender for four days now to see how to solve this issue but they never answer the phone or return my callers or texts. Very unprofessional company and they should be working with AHS. Also, I am very disappointed and up with AHS because they referred unprofessional and unhelpful company to take care of my repairs and doesn’t interfere to solve my issue with the vender even though, they picked them and send them to me to do the job.

I need my money back or send someone else to finish the job at NO charge to me. Some one needs to call me to resolve this (219)483-3399.

Product or Service Mentioned: American Home Shield Warranty.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Conflicting information, Refusal to pay claims, Very unprofessional and misinformed.

Comments