Verified Reviewer

1-15-2022

RE: Monthly payments on Renewal Contract # 59552****

Dear AHS Finance officer

On 2021 I paid the amount of $66.07 monthly according to the contract agreement. To renew my 2022 contract your company sent me a renewal bill of $81.06 which I paid on January 2022.

To my surprise I am now receiving a bill of $ 972.88 one time payment which I never agreed upon.

Therefore If you can not put me on monthly payments as occurred on 2021 I am demanding the return of my renewal $81.06 payment and the closing of the contract from your company for good.

I have made several calls to you waiting for more than 4 hours until some one answer and they always put my on hold waiting for the bill department which never answer on my request.

Below is a copy of the e-mail I sent December 21, 2021 asking you to put me on monthly payment and not on a 1 payment plan:

12-21-2021 American Home Shield

Miss Jennifer Peterson

I pay my bills to AHS every month and neither my credit cards or my debit cards are use for that purpose

Last year I was able to pay every month with Wells Fargo Bill pay on time and without interruption.

Please be advise that if your company are not able to receive my payments as I did on 2021, you must return my renewal payment and you may take me out of the contract for 2022.

Sincerely

Efrain Poloche (404)428-**** address= 6151 homestead Rd, Rex, GA 30321

User's recommendation: This company always try to hook you with one year payment instead of monthly.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

American Home Shield Cons: Customer service-reliability.

Location: Morrow, Georgia