we are under contract with ahs company since 2001. we were new to this country.
in dec 2003 on our request ahs sent out an a.c. technician who changed the thermostat
but installed it wrongly. it would trigger both the heating system and air-condition
at the same time, resulting in a gas bill in excess of twelve hundred dollars.
one time ahs refused warranty claim for a dish washer. the technician told me
it is warranty claim but ahs refused the claim. on our repeated request ahs sent
another service provider. the new service provider found the problem to be
under warranty and completed the repair. we paid ahs twice the service fee.
ahs refused to repair the hot water system and we had to take care of it
on august 14-2012, on our request ahs sent a-1 affordable air technician for
repair of ac system. he says the problem is not covered under warranty, and the
thermostat is out dated and obsolete, but ahs do not approve upgrades.
technician says no warranty coverage. i agreed to pay for parts and labor.
a-i affordable air technician set an appointment for 8-18-2012 but he never
came even after several reminders to ahs and a-1 affordable air. i asked for
help from ahs they said sorry they cannot help. we asked for a second opinion
and agreed to pay the second service fee. ahs didn't agree, they said they
don't have such policy.
garbage disposal was leaking. technician approves repair under warranty but
recommended to use an upgrade as the existing garbage disposal was worthless.
the cost of upgrade parts and labor is 350 dollars. ahs offers cash out of 51
the customer service rep mr. bill was extremely rude over the phone. ahs policy
is to record all complaint.
i was put on hold by the service complaint department on hold for over 30
minutes twice on 8/20 and once for over an hour on 8/21. We finally got hold of
them this morning but ahs refused to help us with a second opinion.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Warranty
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Service guy came to repair trash compactor and he found one less than 3 inch bone and he has make an issue that because of the compactor got burnt out...."
- " When I signed up on the Healthcare.gov exchange, luckily I was smart enough to save a pdf copy of the Summary of Benefits on my laptop. Now,..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "I am so done with these people! I advise that you NEVER order from them. Yeah, I love the products and things but it is not worth it! I am..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- "9/23/16 I have been shopping with Ameri Mark and up until today had always had good service. Well they do itemize the products they send you, and say they have add..."
- "I purchased a Dell computer for which I received a text message for delivery by Fed Ex on the 09/21/16 it stated they had a package for me and how..."
- "I am basically from Philippines and started working for Mr.Blane Curry 8 Months ago in the beginning his behavior was good with me. He appreciated me for all my work..."